Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Hair

 I was finally able to get my hair done yesterday. I have wanted to go lighter and softer in preparation for our wedding. I like it a lot. It has been dark brown for several years so it will take a few times to get the exact color I want. Bri was gracious to take some pictures of it for me. Ignore the frizz! It was so hot in NJ yesterday.


This is my "Stop screwing around and take my picture!" face. 




He loves to take candid shots. It bothers me, thats why he enjoys it. I just added it b/c it the only shot where you can really see my highlights. 
He had to sneak himself in too.
Like the red nose and chest? Talk about heat index I wore sunscreen and still got BURNT. Ouchies!

What I wore:
Tank: Old Navy
Cover Up: F21
Shorts (not pictured): New York and Co
Earrings: Old Navy
Sunglasses: XSRE

Where I wore: Sushi dinner

4 comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!