Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Wishes (3)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I'm linking up with the lovely Brooke of Bright Wishes for another installment of Wednesday Wishes.



ONE.

I wish to get my fiance more involved in wedding planning. I realize not many guys are interested in this type of stuff. I have done everything myself but its the little things like getting his wedding band I can't do by myself. A little effort would be greatly appreciated.



TWO.

I wish I could be with my mom and aunt in GA. My mom has been really making her feel better. My aunt even stood up last week. I wish I could see her improvements.

THREE.

Look into honeymoon destinations. Not even sure if we will be able to afford one after saving for the wedding so I guess a honeymoon should be on my wish list as well :)



What are all of your wishes? Hope whatever they are they come true.

1 comment:

Brooke T said...

Isn't wedding planning crazy. Unfortunately my fiance lives in a different state because of the military so I'm stuck doing well all of it mostly ha!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!