Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekend Recap (a day late)

This past weekend was pretty uneventful besides picking momma up from her trip to GA on Saturday night. I was realy glad to see her but I know she wishes she was still with my aunt. Sadly her health declined this week and she was admitted back into the hospital. Turns out the rehab hospital she was in gave her an overdose of medication. Like she doesn't have enough working against her now she has to deal with this. Keep sending those good vibes I know she could really use them now!

Off to a lighter topic. I have been feeling under the weather and did a lot of napping which NEVER happens only when I'm sick. I had an extra day off this week and did lots of stuff around the house.

I tried pampering myself by doing this water marble project.


This SOOOOO did NOT work. I gave up! I followed all the directions on the blog and it still look like a clumpy mess.

I also had a huge craving for chocolate this week so I made these little pieces of HEAVEN. I can't express how delicious these were.

On Sunday we spent the day relaxing at the pool with family. I ended up sleeping under a towel with a puppy on my lap for hours. Thank goodness that picture disappeared but I did click this one late Saturday night/early Sunday morning on our return for the airport.

This sums up our weekend pretty well!

1 comment:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Eeeek! How cute would those nails have been?! And those cookies. Sigh. So yum.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!