Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up...

The start of this past weekend was slightly stressful which doesn't help with my Happiness Project goal for the week. I used a little retail therapy to make me feel a bit better. Here are some of my finds:


 By Sunday morning I was ready to forget the issues from Saturday. That in itself was a pretty large step in the right direction. We started Sunday off with breakfast at a local market. They have the BEST food. I love the owners and the very old fashioned building. We sat outside the quiet street and watched the cars and people pass by.
I love him. I want one! 


After that we went to an outdoor farmers market and bought some amazing veggies, wine and strawberry perogies. Its nice to get out early and just walk around. It was a beautiful morning.
Beets, zucchini, garlic and escarole.

Black Dirt White Wine from the Warwick Winery. AMAZING! 



I took the day off today and I'm getting my hair done. I really need a change. Hopefully there is some amazingness that happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!