Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

COUNTY FAIR

Yesterday we want to the local County Fair with a few friends. We live in a "rural" county in NJ. Each summer a county fair comes to town. Its actually called a Farm and Horse Show filled with pig races, truck races and prizes for the best looking animals. It was nice to act like a country girl for the night.

Beer Tent




















Mike's Deep Fried Snickers

Fried oreos. These little buggers gave me heartburn all night.  I didn't eat them all :)

Insides


We had a great time. I have to admit  I didn't realize the majority of the beautiful cow were beef cows. It made me sad. I couldn't look at any of the animals anymore.

2 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i love all the cute pictures! oh and i've never tried a fried oreo..but you should definitely try a fried s'more! it's awesome. i'm sad to hear that the cows are going to end up as beef. they're so cute that they should be kept as pets ;) hehe

Saying I do said...

this looks like a totally fun night! (minus the beef cow thing)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!