Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OH HOW PINTERESTING

Holy Moly its Wednesday?!?!
That seemed to move pretty fast, didn't it?
Work weeks always fly by when there is a day off in between.
Lucky me I'm off tomorrow.
Why??? Because I am heading into NYC to get my wedding gown!!! Woohooo!

But getting back to Wednesday...
Today I'm linking up with Michelle from The VIntage Apple
Go over to her site, check it out and tell her to feel better soon!
Icky Strep Throat.


google


These are some of the lovelies I pinned this past week



Seriously true. It gets me crying EVERY TIME!!!



Oak Island I wanna be there right now!





Source: None via Kristina on Pinterest

Go read this book! Beautiful story from something so awful






So true sometimes



Oh Dwight,lol

Have a great day everyone!
xoxo
K

4 comments:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

the "i'm angry so i made a sign" made me DIE laughing when i first saw you pin it. SO great! lol.

HAVE A BLAST picking up your dress! i can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

so so funny!

Saying I do said...

LOL these are great!

Unknown said...

ooooo... love that nail polish!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!