Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last and Only Beach Day This Summer

Tomorrow morning we are running away to the beach. I have no idea what the NJ shore is even going to look like when we get down there but we going. Today we got some very sad news about a very close friend of the family. We are pretty heartbroken between the aftermath of the hurricane and now this. We need to escape even just for the day. Here is an outfit I put together and laid out for the morning.
You like?


Last day at the beach


2 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

sorry for your bad news...although a trip to the beach sounds lovely!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ooh that swimsuit is CUTE!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Sponsor Spotlight today and enter to win my HUGE birthday giveaway!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!