Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!

Happy Labor Day Weekend Loves!!!
Linking up with Lauren and I'm Filling in the Blank




1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is   washing my hands, antibacterial hand soap and avoiding people with colds and viruses. Especially when people have a stomach virus. I will go over the top to keep away from them.   

2.    Compliments      makes me feel awkward.

3.  I can't   function     without,   coffee in the morning 

4.    Carrots, celery and hummus   is my favorite snack.

5.  Lately I've been     having the urge to go shopping for clothes especially fall styles, coral, turquoise, browns. I can't get enough. Thanks for that Pinterest

6.  If at first you don't succeed    keep your head up and try again or even better try something different :).

7.  Fall is    my favorite season. I can't wait for it. Although I don't want the summer to end! I love the apple and pumpkin picking, colors, clothes, craft fairs!

Hope every one is having an amazing day and a fantastic weekend. 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Compliments totally make me feel awkward too lol.

Lisa said...

Oh I totally get the thing about compliments! They make me feel really awkward, too! I never know how to react/respond....

Unknown said...

I've been dying to go fall clothing shopping too! it's hard to resist!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!