Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Motivation

I was being a total slacker the entire summer with going to the gym. I really have no excuse. My gym is down the road from my house. I could walk there. I was just being lazy, unmotivated and sabatoging myself. The past few weeks I got back on the wagon and have been trying to kick some butt at the gym lately. Today I am so sore. I did some cardio and weight training. I've tried to find some new motivation to work out and drop some more pounds. Brian bought me a new pair of running shoes. I bought some work out pants and downloaded some new music.

Music is a huge for me. I need loud, crazy, upbeat music. Here are a few of my favorites that kick my butt into shape.

- The Dog Days are over- Florence and the Machine




TI- Bring Em Out


LMFAO- Party Rock


Pitbull- Tonight

Some others:
-Nicki Manaj-Save Me
- Adam Levine and Travie McCoy- Stereo Hearts
- Otis- Kanye and Jay Z
-Everlong-FooFighters
-Numb/Encore- Jay Z Linkin Park
-Rolling in the Deep- Adele
-Breaking Dishes- Rhianna
-Nikki FM- Hawthorne Heights
-Upgrade and  Ring The Alarm-Beyonce
- Eminem, anything and everything!!!

Here are a few more motivators I've replayed in my head during each workout!










What do you guys find motivating?
Any motivating music that helps you move?
I'd love to know.
Happy Thursday!
xoxo
K

3 comments:

Molly said...

"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on couch." Brilliant! I run, but am pretty bad at it. This really is a good motivation!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

"Fat is sweat crying" and "a year from now, you'll wish you had started today" are two of my favorites that I found on Pinterest.

I find anything by Britney Spears motivating (don't judge:)) and Somebody to Shove by Soul Asylum really gets me going.

*Erin

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

YOU GOT THIS GIRL!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!