Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 8




Holy molly what a crazy day!





I was called super early this morning to go into work because of so many road closures and delays my staff couldn't get it. It took over an hour and 3 detours and when I got there I worked continuously through with the exception of a nice lunch break. Another hour commute home. I'm wiped but Brian is still trying to get back on my good side for skipping out on the Yankee game yesterday. Don't worry I went with some great girlfriends and had a blast. He is taking me out for dinner and a beer. Just what the doctor ordered!

Onto my photo challenge.
This one is kinda crappy BUT it was the only thing I could think of and like I said it was a rough day!


Day 8- Technology

I chose one of the big HD tv screen at Yankee Stadium???


Hope everyone is doing ok with all of this crazy weather. To my Broome County and my friends down at the Delaware Water Gap please be safe. Sending positive vibes your way!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!