Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday all. Lets link up with Lauren and start filling in...





1.   Somewhere someone is sleeping. Man I wish I was too.

2.    MUSIC      is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if    blooging    was no more because,    I would feel so diconnected .

4.    Its Friday and I'm doing dinner with my family   is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like     a movie script where you write your next scene .

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want   get married with out having to worry about $$$ any more  .

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...    I got hit on at Yankee Stadium and at a bar a few days before. I haven't been hit on in a long time. Although it used to bother the crap out of me when I was younger its pretty nice to know at 31 I still have it. Or maybe just of little of it, lol  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!