Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, October 17, 2011

Five for Fall and a Blog Award

I am super lucky to have been tagged by Julie from Run, Dream, Cook to join in on Five for Fall.

I definitely need start setting some new goals for myself so this is perfect.
Here we go:

Hit the gym at 5am or late at night. I have to stop hating that alarm clock so much and get my chubby behind to the gym!

Source: google.com via Kayce on Pinterest


Get back my softball swing. I have a few more weeks to start hitting like I used to. I'm dropping my elbow and getting to in front of the ball. Its just a matter of relaxing at the plate.

Let go of the stress. I've talked about this before and its a major issue in my life. This is more of a long term goal but its been so bad lately my hair is still falling out. It makes me really sad :(

Source: None via Laura on Pinterest


Wedding planning! Must find the suits and ties for our groomsmen and fast.

Go to Zumba or Cardio Kickboxing at least once a week.



**********
The very awesome Erin has presented me with the Liebster Award. Erin's blog is full of fashion, food, fun and most importantly 3 of the cutest dogs I have ever seen! Also she hosts some amazing giveaways. I should know I was the lucky recipient of her Fall/Halloween giveaway! Check her blog out. I'm sure you'll be hooked like me. 

The Liebster blog award is given to amazing bloggers with less than 200 followers (I hope to get there very soon!) to get them exposure and allow them to make more connections! Thanks again!!! Now all I have to do is pick  3 fabulous bloggers to give the award to.

Julie

Ms. C

Michelle


Award recipients must remember to:

1. Show your appreciation to your award giver by linking back to them.

2. Comment on the blogs that you have chosen, so they are aware of the award you have given them.

3.And finally proudly post the award to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!