Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting

Ugh I need a break my what seems like a crazy and overly dramatic week. I am so glad I have the opportunity to blog and this crap off my chest. I'm really appreciative to everyone how shared their feelings with me. Although I have only been blogging for a handful of months I have met some amazing people who truly have impacted my life!

Lets get onto something fun... PINTEREST!


google


Linking up with Michelle



CHRIS FARLEY, I MISS YOU!!! LOL



Its true this is what I look like after/during cardio kickboxing.



Keep thinking this!



Nothing makes me happier then a doggie!



LOVE



This is fantastic






I think think of anything that is more beautiful.



SERIOUSLY!



This never gets old!

Like what you see? Follow ME

9 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

LOVE your pins! Especially the puppies and the last name quote...so sweet!

Nali said...

Great pins! Love the pups :)

xoxo, Nali

Holly said...

Love the quotes! Especially the doggie one and the one about the last name!

Happy Wednesday :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

LOVE all your pins!! The first picture made me LOL! Too funny! I also love the quote "ITs up to you to find beauty in the ugliest of days." Great!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh the Chris Farley one made me laugh out loud. That is hysterical!

Mrs Amber Apple said...

haha! the T-Rex pin made my day!

Holly said...

Hahaha I love this all! I love that dog licking the baby pic :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love the dog photos, seriously any dogs melt my heart! and i love the t-rex push-up image, hilarious!

Ashley said...

OMG....working out and making his knees weaker?! LOVE that!!

and chris farley...haha i am dying!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!