Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, November 21, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding...The Ceremony

A few weeks ago I mentioned my bestest friend got married. Jaclyn and I have been best friends since high School. I am so glad we were able to share in her special day.
My mom and I before the ceremony

My fiancĂ© and I 

The bride's mother was absolutely STUNNING. Brian accidentally cut the bride's brother's head off. 

Gorgeous Maid of Honor

She was beautiful, cool, calm and collected

Her daddy looked so handsome. 

St. Stephen's Church, Warwick, NY
Absolutely beautiful backdrop to the ceremony.


So happy 

A man and his bubbles. 

Hehe, that a girl 


They were both so very happy. The ceremony was beautiful. The homily was rather interesting. Not very religious and it focused on Kim Kardashian's failed marriage. Kinda weird to start things off but ended so lovely with the priest speaking of all the stages of love. 
It was truly a beautiful day. I was so happy for my best friend. We have been through so much together. So many heartaches and boy problems that it is so nice to know we have both found wonderful men to spend our lives with. 

Stay tuned for the reception! 

3 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful wedding! The bride looks gorgeous and I love the dress you wore too!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Cute idea with the bubbles and love that she was downing some champagne, lol. Happy Wedding :
)

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Beautiful wedding. You gotta wonder if the older folks even knew who Kim K was:)

*Erin

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!