Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting Thanksgiving Obsessed

I can't lie. I have had Thanksgiving on the brain since September. I can't believe it will be over in just a few short hours. I can't wait to start off my day tomorrow with a family hike, then visit my family to consume massive amounts of yumminess. I think I'm more concerned with what comes after Thursday. I will be torturing myself with a 5k Turkey Trot on Saturday. I will not be running this year. Instead I am going to be walking it with my momma. She has really been making an effort to lose some weight and get into shape. I may even torture myself a bit more on Friday with a 90 minute kickboxing bootcamp class. The usual 50 minute class burns about 1,2000 calories. I am just a bit concerned my legs will be like jelly and I won't be able to do the 5k on Saturday. I like being extra physical around the holidays so I don't' feel like such a fatty.

Today I am linking up with Michelle and all things that may make an appearance tomorrow.


google

First up, CLOTHING!!!























Now on to the FOOD!!!!



Pumpkin Hummus! I will be bringing along this appetizer along with cinnamon sugar pita bread I'm making.



Making this for daddy. He really needs to watch his food and sugar intake. Its only 100 calories a slice!

BUT I REALLY WANT TO BE MAKING AND EATING THIS:


Sinful, RIGHT?!?!

9 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Good Morning Kristina- swinging by from TVA:)

Great style pins....I am dying over that blue stripped sweater in the top image, LOVE!! I am off to pin it :)

I hope you have a blessed & safe Thanksgiving!!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Now I'm officially hungry and have a desperate need to go shopping! LOVE all of those outfits!

Anonymous said...

That Hummus looks amazing!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

LOVE all of your Pins-- the fashions are TO DIE FOR! :) Have a blessed Thanksgiving and a happy Wednesday!

Bree said...

I love all of those Fall fashion styles, so chic!

I am now following you via GFC :)
http://breeeex33.blogspot.com

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

These are all great outfits but the navy is my fav! Super cute! And the food...yum :)

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I love alll the sweaters you pinned! I think I need to follow this board!

Stephanie said...

I am in LOVE with all of these outfits!!

Stephanie

Janie said...

Love the outfits!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!