Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tubular Tunes Tuesday- Music of Right Now

Over the past few weeks I have really enjoyed linking up with Krystal and taking a trip down music, memory lane. Today I've posted some of my favorite music of right now. I can't wait to see what everyone else chose. I feel like I'm in a music rut lately. 


Rihanna- We Found Love
I have been known to bounce around and maybe even fist pump to this one while in the car.

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!!!!
LMFAO-Sexy and I Know IT
I crack up every time I listen to this song. I saw the video for the first time last weekend. Its ridiculous but so funny.

Adele-Set Fire To The Rain
I can't get enough of her. Everything she does is perfection!

Demi Lovato- Skyscraper
Knowing what this girl has went through this year the song has so much meaning and effect. Its beautiful!

The Script- Nothing
My new favorite band. This song and pretty much every song by them I am in love with.

Otis- Jay-Z and Kanye
I know Kanye can be such a d-bag but I dig this song. This one is one of those sons that gets me going at the gym.

I absolutely love this band. 
They are so interesting and a lot different then anything else out there. 


The Fray, Heartbeat
David Guetta and Usher, Without You
Foster The People. Pumped Up Kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!