Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tunes Tuesday...80's

Music!

Linking up with Krystal was a pretty good time. Lots of good tune to listen to. Week 2 of Tunes Tuesday may be one of my favorites. I was an 80's baby. These are some of the first songs I remember purchasing and playing on my coral colored tape deck.

My mom and I loved this song!
Oh Lionel Richie and those curls.


LOVE IT!


Big Hair and all!!!


Phil Collins, need I say more!!!


I still love me some Bono!

Honorable Mentions:
Men at Work- Down Under
Katrina and the Waves- Walking on Sunshine
Christopher Cross-Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do)
John Mellencamp- Jack and Diane

4 comments:

krystal said...

Lionel Richie was THE MAN in the 80s. Fo sho. I almost put Walking on Sunshine on my list too ... but I couldn't think of who sang it! Where did Katrina and her waves end up?! LOL

Jennifer B said...

I have Lionel Richie's Greatest Hits! He's the greatest- how did I not have any songs by him???

Great choices! Thanks for linking up!

Ashley said...

Great choices!!

Ang said...

fantastic picks!!
Totally forgot about the bangles and that Lionel Richie jam is a great one!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!