Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tunes Tuesday...The 90's

Music!

Linking up again this week with Krystal Alot of 90's music reminds me of highschool. A lot of these were blasting in my 1994 Chevy Corsica those years when I thought it was sooooo cool to smoke and speed around town. Turning the music up right before I pulled up to a group of people! LOSER!!! (but we all did that at some point, right???)



Doesn't every 30 something feel this way or is it just me???




Goo Goo Dolls, Iris
I remember crying to this song when I was in high school. Oh high school heart ache. LOL


Matchbox 20, 3am.
I still love Rob Thomas! This was probably one of my favorite albumns in high school.


Barenaked Ladies, Old Apartment
I remember seeing them at The Hard Rock
I was hooked!



Arrested Development, Tennesee
Where the hell did they go after this song?
Fell off the face of the Earth...Sad


Fiona Apple, Crimminal
Again, where the hell did she go???


Natalie Merchant and the 10,000 Maniacs. I LOVED them!




Bush, Glycerein
Oh you are still so delicious Mr. Rosedale! YUMMY

Rest in peace Heavy D



Color Blind is probably one of my most favorite songs of all time. 

I could go on forever but here are some honorable mentions.

Sublime, What I Got
Foo Fighters, My Hero
Eve 6, Inside Out
The Notorious BIG, Big Poppa
Harvey Danger, Flagpole Sitta

Wow, thinking some of these songs are over 15 years old makes me feel really old today. This was by far my favorite week.

Have a great day everyone
xoxo
K

6 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Ah, Flagpole Sitta! haha, forgot about that song!!

Thanks so much for linking up!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

GREAT picks!

Latsyrc728 said...

Bush, Fiona Apple and Matchbox 20 SO should've been on my list too! I love them. I am actually seeing BUSH live in 2.2 weeks! : )

Ang said...

best part of this post is the little image at the beginning - because it's so true - the 90's were just a few years ago!
That being said, I forgot Fiona Apple AND Bush - I feel like I need to re-do my entire post now!

krystal said...

How could I forget the Barenaked LAdies?! I knew every word to One Week! Thanks for linking up! Next week should be easier! ;)

Anonymous said...

I kind of freak out every time I hear a 90's song and my fiance reminds me it was popular 15-20 years ago. 15-20 years ago? It couldn't be. I'm not that old! Oh wait...

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!