Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, November 14, 2011

Softball- Fall League

We play in a co-ed softball league. I've been playing in the league for 10 years and I introduced B to the league 3 years ago. When we were dating he would wake up super early just to come and watch me play every Sunday morning. I love doing it together. I like to competition and I have made some amazing friends. Sunday was the last game of the season so I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. We lost in the first round of the playoffs, boo! We weren't very good this year but we had fun and we met a lot of new friends. Even one who is going to make our wedding cake! We are so excited to be working with her. Will post about her cakes soon!
Here are a few shots of our team through the years.









2008

2008

2009

2007

2008

2 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

How fun! I played softball when I was younger and always had a lot of fun doing it.

Bonnie said...

I have not played softball in forever! What an awesome time. I bet you had a blast.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!