Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Steppin Out Saturday- Spring in January

We had the most perfect weather this weekend. Living in the mountains of NJ I'd never think temps would hit almost 60 degrees in January but it did yesterday. Although I'm still feeling sick I had to get out and enjoy the weather. I got up early and hit the mall. I was actually driving with the windows open. it was glorious. As were the sales at the mall. I've never shopped at Aerie until yesterday I bought 3 blouses, 1 cardigan and a pair of sweats for under $60. I will definitely be shopping there more often. I also did pretty good in H&M and Francesca's Collection.

Last night we stepped out to our Brian's office Christmas party. This is our last holiday party of the season. Yep, 7 days after New Years and we are still at it. Although I hate to see the holidays go I am over the parties and unhealthy eating. My waistline will thank me once I get back to normal eating habits. Luckily for me some of Brian's coworkers are watching their calories too and there were lots of healthy goodies to chose from. We had a fun night. I'm feeling the aftermath of several glasses of wine. Probably not the best idea to skip the cold medicine for red wine:/

Here is what I wore:
I have to admit I usually hate the way I look when I do this link up. I don't like my body since I gained about 10 pounds. I have this horrific fear I will gain back the 50 I have already lost. Thanks to working out I actually really like the way I looked last night. 

Details:
Pants: Target
Black Tank: H&M
Coral Blouse: Aerie
Cardigan and Shoes (Open toe in January, YES!): Target
Necklace: Gift from mom


Linking up with Mandy.

1 comment:

Olivia Grace said...

I love your blouse! So pretty!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!