Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hap-Hap-HAPPY...

Ahhh Thursday, we meet again. I have a bunch of things to be happy about. Linking up each week with Stephanie has really given me the insight and to really look for the happy in my life. I have a lot of it and I am so grateful. Sometimes we can be so focused on the crap in our lives we forget about the simple things that make us so happy.





Sunshine and relaxation in the hammock, my nephew and Bogart playing together, Ridiculously happy in NYC, Birthday boy cuddles, and our new favorite Pinot Noir.

Other happy thought:
-We are getting our marriage license TODAY!!! 
- 24 days left till our wedding. Can't wait to see our families! I feel like the only time we have seen everyone is at funerals. Its nice to have a happy occasion. 
- Tulips in bloom!
- Life with a Keurig coffee maker. Seriously, a life changer! 

Linking up with Stephanie. 


Mrs Stephanie T

What makes you all happy this week? 
Happy Thursday. 
Wish me luck today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!