Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter..

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine started off pretty fantastic with a surprise bridal shower from all of my work staff followed up with a crazy Saturday workday and searching near and far Challah bread and tulips. Easter Sunday was awesome. We spent the holiday with B's family. We celebrated the days with a Sunday brunch; ham, quiche, fruit, salads, and fruit. I made french toast casserole which was pretty ridiculous. I did not take a pic but the recipe was so easy so I'll def post it this week.

We followed up our Sunday gorging with a 2 hour hike! I felt so good I treated myself to another slice of quiche. We used my brand new Nikon Coolpix L120. It's by far the best camera I've ever owned.

Bogart and Bailey trying to avoid the hike. 











Military Propaganda??? Found this interesting artifact on top of an old fashioned ice box in the middle of the woods.









Can you tell he was exhausted? He curled up and didn't move. 


Bed hog!

What did you do to celebrate Easter?
Hope you had a wonderful time.
I have a massive work week coming up, followed by my bachelorette party and the last full week before wedding events begin!  

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

What a PERFECT weekend! Love all the pretty pictures!

Holly said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! Yay for a surprise bridal shower :)

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

This post is great! I'm new here...decided to say hi and not be a lurker. :) Love your blog so far- off to check out the rest of it! Have a wonderful week, sugar. xo

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!