Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Its OK

You know the drill....

It's OK.... 

To donate a bunch of clothes and refill your closet with new goodies like these. 

To buy the clothes pictured above because they were on sale with an additional 20% off! 

To avoid certain blogs and Facebook newsfeed for a little while. I've decided if they make me sad or jealous I need to avoid them. 

To be pissed with this whole Yahoo CEO thing not wanting to use her maternity leave. She is not like every other women out there. I'm sure she will work through her maternity leave because she has the money to do so. I'm sure she has the ability to pay a full time baby nurse and nanny to assist. 

To love these heat waves! Just a reminder that summer is only 6 more weeks. AHHH! 

 To have not picked up my 50 Shades Freed in weeks. It stinks. I'm bored and I can't get through it. 

To still feel its normal to be grieving even when people think I shouldn't be and tell me I should be over it. 

Source: via Kristina on Pinterest

To cry! Its normal to need it and want it to show I still feel.  

To feel bad for our backyard guest. It looks like he is somewhat injured when he came out of the woods this week. His legs were cut and I'm thinking it was a car accident? :(


Linking up with Neely
Its Ok Thursdays

6 comments:

SEL said...

I'm a new follow because honestly? I feel like I could've written this post. So, hi. :)

YOU HAVE A BEAR IN YOUR BACKYARD? That's amazing and scary all at once. Hope his cuts heal quickly!

Grief.. A lifelong process, agreed. I'm still grieving my grandparents that both passed away in a 9.5 mo time span last year. So...

The closet thing? I'm with you. Totally. And I love using coupons for everything too. Cute clothes!

I avoid fb altogether, sometimes for weeks at a time. It's just too much at times. Same with blogs. I've learned to unfollow ones that give me negative vibes all the time.

Lastly, I've been on the last 50 Shades book for longer than I want to admit. I'm busy with a toddler and life and so on.

Sorry for the longest comment ever. ;)

Unknown said...

I heart you pretty lady! The clothes are great and you're right- its ok to still grieve. I promise you'll have a little one someday. God is just looking for the perfect timing. Stay the strong woman I know you are and just enjoy your wonderful hubby in the meantime. Ps.. If you haven't read the book Heaven Is For Real you should. There's a part in there about a baby that this family lost due to miscarriage and it's so encouraging :)

Unknown said...

Definitely okay to go shopping! Super cute clothes! I really need to clean out my closet & refill it!

Sammantha said...

I hooope she works through her maternity leave, yahoo is not in a good place. I just got hacked (BAD) yesterday and had to close my account entirely, thank god I have been using gmail for the last year anyways :P

PS a bear in your backyard??? I am so envious of you!!

stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Jenn @ Party of One said...

I'm with you on so much of this- I agree it's best to avoid things (blogs, facebook pages, etc.) that make you unhappy. I got rid of my Facebook for that very reason. It's more important to me to be happy and content and if means cutting out FB...so be it :) LOVING your real and honest post, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Hehe. I wish we were neighbors! haha I hope my blog isn't one of the ones making you unhappy! :(

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!