Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, July 16, 2012

Life Lately







Seriously, its Monday already? SUMMER PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!! I can't take it! I love the summer, swimming, tans, and  I love these heat waves! (As long as everyone out there is taking care of themselves.) Even more importantly I wish these weekends wouldn't blow by so quickly. I guess I've got a case of the Monday blues. 

- Officially changed my Social Security Card and my driver's license. I'm officially Mrs.  Not a bad picture either! I may keep that forever!

- Been spending a lot of time and $ in Home Goods lately. Seeing that my best friend just purchased her home she has been decorating its made me really want to do a little redecorating of my own. 

- Started a bunch of DIY projects. 

- We had an amazing sushi date night last week. We ate like little piggies. I still love the look of my husband's right hand with that ring on it!!!!

- I'm still working on myself. Trying to get back to normal the best I can. Some days suck and others are great. This weekend I hit a rough patch when I saw 2 more FB friends announce their pregnancy and there January due date. Ugh, its like a dagger in my heart every time. I've decided to start taking yoga classes. I think doing something for myself may help with the healing process. I tried yoga years ago but it really wasn't my thing. I'm in a different place now so I think it would a good thing.

How's your life lately?
Happy Monday folks!



5 comments:

Suze said...

Your sushi date looks good! :)

I love Home Goods myself.. need to stay outta there.

I think yoga is a really good idea. I hope that you enjoy it.

Molly said...

You look gorgeous in your new license picture, dahlin'!

P.S. I would eat sushi every day of the week. That looks so good right now.

Victoria @ One Crafty Momma said...

I'm so glad things are getting back to normal for you! I'm going to be up in your area in 3 weeks!! :)

Kristin said...

how exciting for the name change!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

The name change is such a big deal. It makes you feel really official. Your pup is just adorable!!

*Erin

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!