Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, July 9, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I can't believe its been over a week since I posted anything. I wish I could say it was because we were out on some amazing adventures but it was really just a ton work hours and lack of inspiration. We did do our fair share of galavanting last week. I feel like I have to catch you up on our recent happenings.

Celebrated my husband's birthday!



Spent a lot of time at our best friend's new home.
They closed on a house 10 minutes from our front door.
YAY!



My little brother's surprise 30th birthday



Wedding pictures. I have over 900 to browse. Its insane! I'm attempting to find a few for thank you cards, some for blog posts, some for wedding albums. My brain my burst!




Swimming. This heat wave has been insane. Even Bogart got in on the action.



I went back to dark. The red haired gal just wasn't me. I needed a change.


Housesitting; Sadly while we were staying at Brian's family home his mother's dog took a turn for the worst and had to be put down. It was heartbreaking. The loss of a pet is never easy. I think it gets harder every time. We just have to believe our Bailey Boy is suffering no more.


Bailey last 4th of July. 
Till we meet again just upon the rainbow bridge! 



The 1 month mark has come and gone. This Saturday marked 1 month since the surgery to remove my ectopic pregnancy. Most days I still feel like I'm dangling from a string a sanity. Its been hard, really hard. Its been harder than I ever imagined. I think about it every day and I still cry almost every day. I gained weight and I don't really care. Most of the time I feel like a shell of the person I used to be. I find it difficult to have fun. I attempt to find the positive of things around me but I'm only human and I have setbacks, lots of them.  I understand people have it much worse than I do but I can't help but feel sorry for myself. Its been so hard doing every day to day things. I have cut down on reading blogs, considering 2 of my favorites have been recently based around their pregnancies and now my 3rd favorite blogger has announced her pregnancy. I really wish it wasn't so damn difficult. I genuinely am happy for them its just hard to see where they are and knowing I won't be. Life can be tough some times. No matter how difficult I'm finding life lately I still know I have a support system in my husband, friends and family. They have accepted every break down and given me the love and space I needed.

I promise, friends, I will get back to my normal self soon. I'm really trying!

5 comments:

Blubtrflygrl said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) from across the internet.

Anonymous said...

You're still in my thoughts and prayers!

I like the hair color! It suits you!

Anonymous said...

hey lady. I just wanted to check in! You can read my blog!! haha its mostly just about how I can't make decisions about my stinkin' wedding and I'm frustrated. I keep writing post after post, but none of them make sense and make me look whiney. blah!! miss ya! :)

Unknown said...

i heart you. i know it's not easy hearing about pregnancies all over the blogs. you know my blog is safe (since we just want Pearl right now) and i'm actually going to attempt to blog on a regular basis again. you're always in my thoughts and prayers! ps..its ok that you've gained weight over this. i think ANYONE would. take some time to enjoy yourself. give yourself a spa day at home- pedicure, manicure, facial, etc and just relax.

Laura said...

hang in there...things will get better, you'll see.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!