Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tunes...

I'm lacking a bit of creativity lately. When I lack on the creative end I usually submerge myself in music.

This is what I've been listening to lately...

I just love Ed Sheeran and his blazing hair!

and I've been listening to some old favorites too.

"Don't Cry"
Olivia Broadfield



"Closer to Me"
Dar Williams



"Long Day"
Matchbox 20

By the way who else is excited about new Matchbox 20 in September?
I AM!!!! 

Thanks to my friend Ali, The NYC Recessionista for the idea of Tunes on Tuesdays.

What have you been listening to lately?

3 comments:

Molly said...

I've been listening to the new Springsteen album on repeat, in preparation for seeing him in concert this September.

I'm glad to see your posts again--I've missed you!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Unfortunately, I can't get Call Me Maybe out of my head. And when I am not mentally singing that, I am singing that "Jif to go goes here goes there" commercial in my head. HELP ME!!

*Erin

Unknown said...

Yay - love music!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!