Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Part 1, Getting Ready

Yes, it has been 3 months and I have barely posted any of our wedding photos. I've been a slacker. It hasn't been the easiest of times but moving on...

A little mimosa to calm the nerves with my girls and my brother. 

Getting ready in our bridal suite was an excellent idea. There were 3 floors for us to relax, spread out and put our feet up. We needed it after our 5 am wake up, getting pretty and decorating the entire venue in 4 hours. We had a beautiful top deck where we could enjoy the beautiful lake and spy on my groom, groomsmen and guests. 







2 comments:

Scribble-N-Dash said...

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous :)

<3 Melissa

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Gorgeous pictures. Glad you are getting around to sharing them.

*Erin

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!