Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nail Polish Swap

A few weeks ago I joined in with Perfectly Imperfect Jen and I Wore Yoga Pants to Work participated in a nail polish swap. Thank you both for hosting the swap!


Nail Polish Swap


Rules were to spend $15 on polish before shipping.

I was partnered with Melissa  so go visit if you'd like to see what I sent her. Of course I forgot to take pictures BUT I sent her 4 colors; one for each season. I also sent her some Sephora Nail Stickers and some pedicure goodies.


Here are the goodies I received.


 They were packaged adorable.



From right to left:
Sinful Colors- Gorgeous
Sinful Colors- (I don't know there isn't a sticker) This one is my favorite!
Nicole for OPI- Kourt is RED-Y for a pedi
Sinful Colors- Rise and Shine
Sinful Colors- Frenzy

I got the package a week ago today and I have already wore 3 of the colors.
Thanks so much Melissa! It was a blast shopping for you.

If you would like to see what everyone else swapped please check out the links above.

8 comments:

BeCr8iv said...

I think many of us had turquoise on the brain in this swap! It was so much fun!!

Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants said...

Love how she packaged your polish. So fun!!

Thank you so much for participating in our polish swap!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you liked them :)

I had so much fun shopping for this swap!!!

<3 Melissa

The Vintage Modern Wife said...

I love this! I want to do a swap like this on my blog!

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

I love the packaging, so pretty! The colors are great for fall- so pretty! Found your blog through the swap, now following!

Jennifer said...

She did such a great job with packaging! I love all the colors and they are so great for each season
Thanks for swapping!!

Alisa Marie said...

This is so much fun! Love all the colors that you got!

♥Jess said...

Hi, I'm Jessica! Old blogger finds a NEW blog!

I'm loving the packaging {HUGE sucker for gift wrapping, etc.}

Lucky you!

Just wanted to stop by and check out everyones swap-gifts!

Xo, j

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!