Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday...On Saturday


1.  My favorite thing to do on Friday is     spend time with my mom. My husband works till 10 on Fridays so we like to get together have dinner and usually shop! 


2.   This Friday I am   (Since it was yesterday)I worked until about 3:30pm and than my mom and I went shopping and than out to a local restaurant for an amazing spinach salad.I was out cold before 10pm. 


3.  The best thing about a weekend is    that there is usually fun to be had. With my husband's recent promotion he no longer needs to work on Saturdays! I'm super excited. I love that on the weekends we can finally fix up the house, go to farmer's markets, wineries and date nights .


4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling     a bit torn. I love the summer and the fall. I hate to see the summer end BUT I love the crisp fall air, pumpkin latte, Oktoberfest, apple picking.


5. The best thing I did this summer was  our honeymoon! SPending endless days on pink sand beaches of Bermuda.

6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is  the festivals but I love just about everything. I love celebrating the day we were engaged in an apple orchard.

7.  If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose   fall...no doubt about it.


Don't forget to enter our "Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap"

The Vintage Modern Wife & Pretty Rambles bring you the Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap

Linking up with Lauren

1 comment:

The Preppy Student said...

I love spending time with my mom too! Have a happy Saturday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!