Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

Happy Wednesday.






Source: demoke.me via Kristina on Pinterest






Source: flickr.com via Kristina on Pinterest












Source: via Ginger on Pinterest




This site is HYSTERICAL!!!
Animal Photobombs! I laughed for an hour!


OH and have you entered our swap yet?!?! Sign up, get some goodies, and meet new bloggie buddies.




The Vintage Modern Wife & Pretty Rambles bring you the Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap


10 comments:

Postcards from Rachel said...

Love those black boots featured in the outfit pin! Stopping by via the link up.

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Unknown said...

that donut cake is almost tooo much. i'm pretty sure we'll be seeing that from honey boo boo sometime soon! :)

so glad i found your blog through the OSP link up!

xoxo, sarah grace

LC said...

OMG that first pic is hilarious!

Kalie said...

I about died laughing at the "so much class" picture. The cigarettes tucked into the bra strap was the icing on the donut cake! :)

Bev said...

oh em gee I used to feel bad for neglected stuffed animals my dayummm self!! LOL

Love the colorful iphone case, but when I realized they were all sharpies, nobody REALLY ain't got no time for that!! HAHAHA

Found you through the OHP link up!

xo, Bev

Jules said...

Kristina thanks for stopping by my little blog! Your pins gave me a much needed laugh....or couple of laughs actually :)

Nicole Rene said...

oooh that iPhone case is so flipping adorable!!!!!! Want one!

Unknown said...

Love so many of these! The first two actually made me laugh out loud. People now thing I'm crazy.

Erin O'Riordan said...

I totally felt awful if any of my stuffed animals got left off the bed at night.

Anonymous said...

eeek i love that phone cover.. .might have to try it myself =) xo

Gina | pebbz notebook

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!