Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just Because


Last week I received something very special. My husband sent me beautiful roses. It wasn't for any anniversary or because we had a fight. 

He sent me flowers just because. 

I can't think of a better reason to get flowers delivered! 

He has never done this before and I have to admit I was shocked. It was a wonderful shock and it just reminds me how sweet he can be. Its always nice to be thought of. They made my office very pretty!








Has your significant other ever send you flowers just because? 
Isn't it the best feeling?



The Vintage Modern Wife & Pretty Rambles bring you the Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap

HAVE YOU SIGNED UP YET?

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

How sweet!!!! I love when significant others do this :)

Whitney Ellen said...

So sweet and you're totally right, just because flowers are wayyyyy better than "sorry I was an a-hole" flowers!

Suze said...

aww so pretty! That's the best reason for flowers

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! I love it when my husband does something 'just because'. I'm a new follower and I signed up for your summer/fall swap, can't wait!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!