Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, September 17, 2012

Life Lately

Last week was a fantastic week. I'm looking forward to what this week has in store for me. Here is whats going on in our little part of the world.

- Weight Watchers is going well. I've stayed within all of my allotted points this week. I've avoided eating any of my extra points and even gained 16 extra points through exercise.  I weigh in tonight so I'm really hoping a drop in weight! Wish me luck!!! I can do this!



- I finally got back to Zumba! I haven't taken a class since my surgery and I've felt terrible about it. The first class back is always the hardest but I did it and I'm proud of myself.

- Loving my new nephew and spending lots of time with his big bro.



- My most favorite day of the year is our annual trip to the apple orchard. We have lots of great history there and it makes me happy being there. It was the location of our first date and our engagement location. Yesterday was our 5th time. I really can't believe our 4th anniversary is rolling around in a few short weeks.

Here we are by our engagement tree. 

Linking up with Alli. 



What is going on in your life lately?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! Thanks so much for linking up again this week! Your visit to the apple orchard makes me totally excited to go this year too! Such a fun tradition you guys have!!! Do you do anything fun with the apples?

Molly said...

I'm hoping to get in a trip to the apple orchard this fall too. I haven't gone since I was a kid. And you're looking lovely in that last picture, by the way!

Tarabelle said...

I grew up in central NY (Cortland; home of the Cortland apple!) and one of my favorite things was going toe orchards and watching them press fresh apple juice. Great memories!

Tara

http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Oh how I WISH we had an apple orchard here but alas I am in Florida! Sending you good vibes as you weigh in tonight!

AlliFerg said...

I adore how motivating Zumba instructors are -- enjoy your classes!
Stopping by from Life on Leroy!

Sarah Leonard said...

I love that quote - I need to vow that too for sure.

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

Hayley said...

Thanks for taking the time and linking up to Life Lately!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!