Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting


Happy Wednesday!
These are some of the thing I'm finding pinteresting this week:


Source: weddingdaypin.com via Kristina on Pinterest
I just love everything about Sophia Bush. Simply beautiful!














Source: vestique.com via Sarah on Pinterest
I just won one of these from Michelle, The Vintage Apple. Can't wait to pick a color out! Any suggestions?





What are you pinning lately?
Linking up with The Vintage Apple




4 comments:

Mrs. Kee said...

Ok I can't pick a favorite to comment about, they're all my favorite! Especially the one about John Stamos and Dave Coullier and the naked shower one. That TOTALLY happens! Ok so I guess I have two favorites, but seriously I love all of these pins!

Joanna said...

pintrest is so addicting!!

Im your newest follower ;)

Rachel said...

Great pins!! I love those necklaces!
Hope you have a great day!

nothingryhmeswithrachel.blogspot.com

Asha said...

Love all your pins! I just got a bubble necklace in turquoise and can't wait to order more! And OMG that John Stamos tweet is hilarious!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!