Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Saturday, December 29, 2012

MERRY and BRIGHT

Merry Christmas everyone!!!


I'm about a week late but it has been so crazy around these parts I haven't had a second to even look at my Christmas pictures or even look at our gifts. It was a lovely Christmas with our family.  With a special surprise from my uncle on Christmas Eve. He flew up on December 24th and showed up at our Christmas party. It was so special to have him there. Reminded us how much we miss my Aunt Susan. We were all so worried about him in the days leading up to Christmas it was so very nice knowing he was ok. He even got snowed in with us because we had a white Christmas in NY! We have actually had a lot of snow this week and its snowing as I type. Another 3-5 inches on top of the 6 inches we got Wednesday. I guess winter is really here. I'm currently planted on my couch for the next 2 days. Strep throat has reared its ugly head. Perfect time to catch up on blogging!

I'd love to share all of our holidays moments with you.


Feast of the 7 fish. 
AMAZING

Mom in her element. Cooking for 20 people! 

Grandma and her grandkids! 






Uncle Tom is here!!! 


Best friend! 





Dad's expression when he opened his snow blower was priceless. 
He has already used it and it works perfect.

Mom's reaction was equally as awesome when she opened up her Matchbox 20 concert tickets.


My gift to Brian. 
 Just hope he doesn't lose a finger using his new power tool. 

He tortures my mom. 




My favorite boys playing with their toys. 


I can't believe its all over! I'm excited for the new year and all the great things I hope it brings for our family and yours. 

Happy Holidays! 

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wonderful pictures, I love your parents reactions. :)

Meg said...

I love present-reaction photos! And you have some good ones haha. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and that your uncle was able to visit. Feel better!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Looks like an awesome time!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!