Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Christmas/New Years,
I can't believe you're over already. Makes me sad that its all over. It was wonderful. Can't wait to see you again. Next time, slow down!

Dear Trusty Rusty Cavalier,
Thank you pretty baby! You have been a good car. I'm going to miss you. Especially the sun roof. What I won't miss is the broken driver side window that only rolled down when it wanted too; never at the Starbucks drive thru line and never rolled up especially in 12 degree temps. But I will miss you! Eleven years and never one "real" issue.

Dear Cold/Strop Throat,
Whatever you are, you are making me miserable! You ruined Christmas and New Years Eve festivities. A full week on antibiotics and no real improvement. My nose is on fire and my chest still hurts. Go away!

Dear Diet,
Sorry I've ignored you recently. I promise to get back to you soon. My pants are going to start feeling a little tight again if I don't back to you again soon.

Dear New Jeep,
Can't wait to get you tonight!!! So excited!

Dear Snow,
Thanks but I've had just about enough. Take your friend "cold temperatures" and head on out. Tell your buddy spring to get here quick!

Dear House,
Clean yourself! I don't want to. Sorry I've ignored you so!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm with you about the cold temps....I'm already ready for Spring!
Hope you start feeling better soon--being sick over the holidays is the worst!!
YAY for a new car!!!

Unknown said...

Love these letters! Enjoy your new car.

Jen said...

I'm sorry that you still aren't feeling well. Hope it goes away very very soon!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm pretty much over the snow and cold too, bring on summer!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!