Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Eve- In Pictures

We spent our New Year's Eve with our closest friends. We started off at their house for a yummy dinner than off to local resort. I wish I had felt better. Most of these pictures I feel like Droopy Dog. I just can't seem to kick this strep throat and this sorta cold. My eyes were so heavy and at a few times that night I wished we were home and I was in my jammies. I had a few dirty martinis to help me through. We left before midnight and watched the ball drop from the comfort of our living room and I finally got into my pjs!!! BTW did anyone catch Anderson and Kathy Griffin? I love him and love that awkward laugh of his when she does something inappropriate!













How what your NYE? Did you do anything exciting or did you crave your jammies like I did?

5 comments:

Blubtrflygrl said...

I slept through New Years. We did go out for a nice dinner though, and New Year's day was a blast (shopping, yoga and another dinner out).

Meg said...

I'm loving your pants and necklaces!! You looked great (I wouldn't have even known you were sick!) and I hope you're feeling better now.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ah looks like fun! I had such a low key NYE, it was pretty great!

Jen said...

Your outfit is awesome and you would never know you weren't feeling good, you looked great! :) We stayed home and had a quiet NYE, it was bliss. :)

Deidre said...

Looks like such a great celebration, I love that first picture, it looks like the star is growing straight out of his head :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!