Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happies and Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


My HAPPIES:
- Only a 4 day work week which means a 4 day weekend coming up.
-Made ME time and took 3 zumba classes this week. I'm finally remembering all of these steps and was able to dance in front with all the really good dancers.
- FINALLY started the gallery wall in my living room! Four pieces and more to come!
- Wine and movie night with my husband.


My CRAPPIES:
- Family drama.
- Gaining weight at Weight Watchers this week.
- Feeling sad that I decided not to accept some one's apology.
- Today is the 9th anniversary of my friend's Anthony's passing. He was such a wonderful person and missed by many.

What are your happier and crappies this week?
Go link up with the girls and tell us!


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gotta love long weekends!

Jen said...

Enjoy your long weekend, you deserve it. :)

Unknown said...

i heart you girlie. sorry about the weight gain and feeling sad about not accepting an apology. it happens! don't let it beat you up! high five for the zumba thing though. that's so awesome! thanks for participating in happies and crappies! you know i always appreciate your support :) we hope you'll join us next friday!

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Day 1 of Weight Watchers (I realized after quitting last Spring that it was definitely NOT a good idea... Back to the grind...)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!