Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Movie Critic In The Making

So, I have never been one for movies. I don't know why I just usually don't care when a hit movie arrives in a theater. I'm content waiting until it comes to RedBox. I've turned over a new leaf. Brian and I have decided on a few movie date nights. I've been catching up on hottest movies of the award season. First, I had to pick my imaginary Hollywood husband, Bradley Cooper 's Silver Lining Playbook.

Source: cinemark.com via Brandi on Pinterest


I'm just going to put this out there,  best movie I have seen in a very long time. The movie based on a troubled man trying to put his life back together after a stay in a mental hospital. The 8 months away made him aware of his illness and the ability to work with it by moving forward as positive as possible. Jennifer Lawrence who is as equally as wonderful as Bradley Cooper plays a potential love interest with her own issues.

 I felt it was unique, interesting and inspiring. Robert DeNiro was fantastic, maybe not likable every moment but still an excellent roll. Although Chris Tucker and Jacki Weaver had smaller rolls their characters added the perfect amount of comic relief.

"You have to do everything you can, and if you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining."

A must see in my opinion. 

Still to come:
-Argo 
-The Impossible

Have you seen Silver Lining Playbook?
Thoughts?

2 comments:

Maddie~The Whimsy One said...

I have seen it, I actually wrote about it last week too. I probably have a different view since I actually have bipolar. I absolutely loved this movie. Except certain parts in the movie when people were laughing and I was actually silently crying. People have no idea how real that is. Although, I have never had legal trouble or been violent. But the acting was incredible.

birdie to be said...

Dying to see this movie! Love those 2!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!