Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, February 22, 2013

Happies and Crappies



The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up



Happies:

-Two of my best friend's welcomed their beautiful baby boy on Sunday. Welcome to the world baby Christian!
- I found the local Habitat For Humanity Restore and we scored a granite countertop for our bathroom, $75!!!!! I was floored at how great this place was!!! I would definitely suggest it! Plus its a 100% donation!
- We finished painting our bedroom and I'm so excited to decorate it! I love home improvement projects.
- February is almost over which means winter is almost over. I love the spring. The winter is just to dull and depressing for me.
- I have such great in laws. I have an excellent relationship with them. I love that we are all so close.
- My birthday is next month and I'm thinking of treating myself to a month worth of boot camp classes.
- Today is national margarita day! You're Welcome!


I know what I'll be doing after work!

Crappies:

- I'm feeling like a fatty lately. Just plain old lazy! I haven't been eating properly and I haven't been going to Zumba either. I need inspiration!

Only one crappy ! I'd say that was a pretty successful week in my opinion.

Have a fantastic weekend. DOn't forget to link up with the gals. There is a surprise crappy that goes along with the link up.


2 comments:

Jen said...

That is awesome for getting a countertop for $75, really cool! Have a great weekend.

Katie @Oh Hey Baby said...

I've been really lazy lately as well. I've always wanted to try Zumba, how do you like it? Have a good weekend!

xo,
Katie

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!