Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, February 25, 2013

Everyone Else is Doing It-Oscar Favorites


Happy Monday!


So I'm sure I'll be the ONLY one posting about the Oscar's today! I'll keep it short and simple.
I'm barely awake, considering that show went on and on. Seth MacFarlane was pretty funny. I enjoyed it for the most part.
What did you all think?
Here are a few of favorites.

Favorites Moments:



-Jen was by far my favorite. I loved she was in color when everyone was muted tones. The purple was beautiful and the back was just stunning.

- Jennifer Lawrence winning for best actress. She was so great in Silver Linings Playbook. Well deserved. Her fall made me love her even more. She is so real and I adore that about her.

-Ben Affleck's acceptance speech. Although I did not like  the movie his speech was incredibly classy.

- Adele's performance and acceptance speech. I adore her.

-Although I didn't like Reese Witherspoon's dress I love that her 13 year old daughter help her to pick it out!



Joseph Gordon Levitt who is just too cute.


Least Favorites:



-Come on now. What the....
This dress is awful! Hello NIPPLES!
I swear girls at my prom in 1998 wore that dress and that necklace from Claire's!
So very disappointed.

- Kristen Stewart...I just can't. Everything was just wrong.


All and all I'm pretty pleased. It was a good night. My mom treats the Oscars like her Superbowl. It's her favorite day of the year. The day is filled with food, dessert, and commentary.

I'd love to know what your favorites and least favorites were.


5 comments:

jackie jade said...

i only watched about the first half of the show (because i'm lame and like to go to bed early haha), but agreed - i hated anne hathaway's dress. seemed like such an odd choice!
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Jennifer Garner was stunning! I just love her. :)

Jamie said...

Jennifer Garner is so cute!

holli said...

I thought Halle Berry's dress was very pretty on her.

Kristin said...

TOTALLY AGREE!! Love Jennifer!! and cant stand Ann!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!