Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting Valentine!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!
Halfway through we can do this. Seeing how tomorrow is Valentine's Day I found it fitting to post some V-Day favorites today. What does everyone have planned for tomorrow or are you doing something this weekend? We are skipping tomorrow and going out over the weekend. I asked B last night what we were doing. He still has no idea, lol. I've heard of a nice wine and chocolate festival at a local winery. I think I may slip him the idea! 





























5 comments:

Jenn said...

That Valentine's Wreath is really cute!

@verbalgoldblog said...

Love those and I love that little cartoon puppy from Up ( i think) that movie was great! New follower from the link up!

Meg said...

Aww I love the movie Up! I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day!

Rachel said...

Awww love all the warm and fuzzy quotes! :)

Unknown said...

This is such a cute post :) Love the heart balloons. Have a fabulous Valentine's day!!

Visit us: oliveandpiper.com

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!