Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Link Up

I found this adorable link up over at Melissa's blog. The idea is to answer a bunch of questions about yourself and follow it up by asking your significant other the same questions. The comparison is the best part. Especially dealing with my husband. It's fun just to see how Brian really sees me. 

Here are our questions: 


How long have you been married?
His: "Forever, no, since April, how many month is that?!?!"
Hers: "10 months on the 29th"

Where was your first date? 
His and Hers: Applewood Orchards

Where was your first kiss? 
His: "At your house"
Hers: "In his car outside of my parents"

Who first said, "I love you"? 
His: "You"
Hers: "He did on election night 2008"

What were your wedding colors? 
His: "Green?"
Hers: "Celedon and Yellow"

What is her most commonly used phrase? 
His: "There's a lot of them, "
Hers: "You know"\

Who is her celebrity crush? 
His and Hers "Henrik Lunqvist"

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get? 
His: Alcoholic-"Pinot Noir" Non Alcoholic- "Diet coke for you water for me"
Hers: Alcoholic- "Dirty Martini for me, pint of seasonal tap beer for him" Non Alsoholic- "Diet Coke for me and iced tea for him"

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? 
His:"Meatloaf"
Hers: "Crock pot chicken"

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
His: "Nothing, I don't think you've ever made anything bad"
Hers: "Im not sure there is one"

What is the most-played song on her iPod? 
His: "You listen to a lot of stuff. I don't know? I below with you, you belong with me song, right?!?!?"
Hers: "Little talks"

What would she say is your most annoying habit? 
His: "I pick my face?"
Hers: "He forgets EVERYTHING"

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed? 
His: "Watch tv"
Hers: "Watch tv"

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? 
His: "Nothing."
Hers: "Probably something real girly"

What would you say is your favorite thing about her? 
His: "Your eyes."
Hers: "My passion for everything"

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks? 
HIs: "Venti, blah blah blah"
Hers: "Venti coffee, non fat"

"What's her blog's name?! 
Both: "Pretty Rambles"


Of course it wouldn't be Valentine's Day with out sharing a bunch of my favorite pictures of Brian and I. Each one below has been a very special day in our lives, from dates, vacations, softball, bridal shower, wedding and our honeymoon. I couldn't think of a better guy to have by my side.


























2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable pics! love both your answer and that you both know each other so well!!

Jennie said...

I love that he answered venti blah blah blah! so funny

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!