Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, March 22, 2013

Happies and Crappies


Yay, it's Friday!!! 


HAPPIES: 

- My BIRTHDAY is tomorrow. I have not idea what is planned but I have decided to take the entire weekend to celebrate and have fun. Starting tonight with my parents tonight. YAY! 

- It's SPRING. Ballet flats, capri pants, pretty colors, bare legs here we come...
Source: Millie on Pinterest


- I've completed 9 out of 12 classes with 3 left. I'm the one of three girls who have made it to every class! The threat of push ups and burpees are enough to make me get up so early. 

- I'm feeling so strong! I feel muscle for the first time in forever. I'm seeing improvements too. I have been able to do 25 push ups with out stopping. I

- My Old Navy order showed up last night. FINALLY! 

- I also scored a pair of Jessica Simpson jeans. I LOVE the fit of her clothes. They always seem to look and feel good on my body. I also love the $29 price tag! 

-Did I mention my birthday?!?!?


CRAPPIES: 

- Poor Brian came home from a work event with food poisoning. He was so sick last night. I was afraid we would end up in the ER. He was so dehydrated. Thankfully he is doing better this morning. I hate seeing him so sick. 

- I'm having major muscle pain. It pretty much hurts everywhere. I'm battling a problem with my wrist which makes a lot of push ups and planks really difficult. 

- It's spring to bad its freezing! Icky! 

What are your happies and your crappies this week?



Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

4 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my gosh, Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great weekend and Brian is feeling better soon.

Also, I just rediscovered the awesome-ness of Old Navy - I'm loving their spring clothes!

Arun said...

NICE BLOG!!! Thanks for sharing useful information about Touraeas and being one of best Tourism Website agree that this blog is very useful for the Tourism are Searching for best tourist Places , I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing...Tour places in India.

Jen said...

Yay for birthdays!!! I hope you have a fantastic one! :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy it :)
PS... my fiance's name is Brian too! ;) So many Brian's in the world... have you noticed that?

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!