Yay, it's Friday!!!
- My BIRTHDAY is tomorrow. I have not idea what is planned but I have decided to take the entire weekend to celebrate and have fun. Starting tonight with my parents tonight. YAY!
- It's SPRING. Ballet flats, capri pants, pretty colors, bare legs here we come...
- I've completed 9 out of 12 classes with 3 left. I'm the one of three girls who have made it to every class! The threat of push ups and burpees are enough to make me get up so early.
- I'm feeling so strong! I feel muscle for the first time in forever. I'm seeing improvements too. I have been able to do 25 push ups with out stopping. I
- My Old Navy order showed up last night. FINALLY!
- I also scored a pair of Jessica Simpson jeans. I LOVE the fit of her clothes. They always seem to look and feel good on my body. I also love the $29 price tag!
-Did I mention my birthday?!?!?
- Poor Brian came home from a work event with food poisoning. He was so sick last night. I was afraid we would end up in the ER. He was so dehydrated. Thankfully he is doing better this morning. I hate seeing him so sick.
- I'm having major muscle pain. It pretty much hurts everywhere. I'm battling a problem with my wrist which makes a lot of push ups and planks really difficult.
- It's spring to bad its freezing! Icky!
What are your happies and your crappies this week?