Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

OHP SPRING

Hello friends. I have been such a busy little bee. I can't wait to post more about it too. This week has been nothing short of hectic. Between the stress of work, taking on a second job, bootcamp and a pulled groin I am wiped. Yes, I am asleep by 9pm every nightThe good news is it almost sort of feels like Spring. Well, its better than 30 degrees, right?!?! With Easter right around the corner and temps near 50 I am so ready.




























Source: google.com viaLisa on Pinterest


2 comments:

Jen said...

Haha the allergies picture is so very true.

Angela said...

Love the Boston Terrier sniffing the crocus. Reminds me of my dog...so cute. I can't wait for winter to be officially over, either. I definitely have some serious cabin fever.

Would love for you to stop by and check out my OHP literary ink.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!