- Matchbox 20 concert was ridiculous! They put on such a fun show. Two hours of constant good music. Lots of their old stuff I really love! Plus, we ate out at Cuban Pete's. I've heard amazing things about this place for years and now I know why. The food was amazing! Lots of authentic options. I went with crispy shredded beef, black beans and plantains. It was a great time with my mom and my husband!
- I am surprised but I'm really loving bootcamp. It's really difficult and I'm really sore but I love the way it makes me feel. I love all the women in class and my instructor. They are all so amazing. It is such a great and empowering environment! I've never felt better doing planks, push ups and jumping rope!!!
- I made some really great spring purchases and I can't wait for the warm weather to break them out of the closet.
- I'm now a member of the North East Blogger's Network. Check out the link on my sidebar. I'm looking forward to being part of a network and meeting some new bloggers!
- I'm getting used to waking up at 4:45 in the morning so even on days I don't have bootcamp I'm up way to early but I did get a lot done this morning. Wiped down Brian's car, made him breakfast and lunch, washed dishes. So I guess I do feel a bit accomplished today and its not even 8am.
Happy Friday everyone!!!