Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, March 18, 2013

Not Borken, Just Bent



It hasn't been the easiest of days since last week.

Physically I'm feeling good. I've pushed myself and haven't missed any boot camp classes.

Mentally I'm feeling a little beaten up.

I tend to do that to myself.

I'm surprisingly doing better than I expected.

I think the idea is to keep busy!

When I stop doing things I start thinking,

which leads to over thinking,

which leads to tons of negative thoughts about myself.

Just have to keep telling myself I'm not broken and everything will be fine.

I've been listening to this a lot over the weekend.

I think I just really like the lyric, "‎"It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent"






2 comments:

Meg said...

So crazy that we posted the same song! I hope you are feeling better this week - keeping busy always works for me too :)

Jen said...

You are definitely NOT broken. Hugs!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!