Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, April 8, 2013

Showers of Happiness

This weekend we celebrated the very soon arrival of my best friend's little one. Baby D will be here before we know it. Due date is scheduled for May 30th. I'm betting she goes a bit early. I'm guessing a boy born on May 28th. The mommy to be and Oma to be set up a beautiful gender neutral shower. 














Instead of a wishing well the momma asked for all the guests to bring a baby book for the baby's library. They made adorable diaper cakes for the tables and added spring flowers that made the room smell so pretty. She got tons of great stuff. 

Can't wait to meet you Baby D.



2 comments:

Jen said...

How wonderful! Looks like a very special day. :)

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love the book idea. Very clever. Beautiful shower!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!