Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, April 22, 2013

This Weekend I...




This weekend we were LAZY! I'm still feeling sicky and now my husband is under the weather too. He is such a whiner when he isn't feeling well. I kinda wanted to send him off to his parent's house. 

We both worked the majority of Saturday which didn't leave much time for anything fun but I did take a little time to celebrate the weekend with a trip to Target. I love walking around that store by myself. I treated myself to a new bag (on sale), scarf, top and a little something for the house. I did a little gardening and took a nap. 

Our work schedules don't always allow for Brian and I to spend a lot of quality time together. When we both work on Saturdays its hard to do anything together on the weekends too. We try and make Saturdays our date night. YUM, sushi! 


On Sunday we had a family day. Sadly, my cousin's husband has filed for divorce. She is having a tough time with things so my mom planned a big family dinner so all of us could spend time together and take her mind off of things for a little while. I feel so terrible for her and her daughter. It's times like this when family really matters. 


I finally set my blog up with Bloglovin last week. 
Won't you consider following me and some of the gals here! 





4 comments:

Betty said...

Hey there! Stopping by from the TWI link-up! I love Saturday date nights (especially when they include some sushi-yum!).

Unknown said...

I found you on the This Weekend I link up!

Sometimes lazy weekends are the best, and that sushi looks AMAZING! ( :

http://shakesparkleroll.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I love lazy weekends, they are the best! :)

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Freaking love your new bag! And I know what you mean about not being able to spend quality time with the hubs due to schedules... that's how me & my hubs are now since he works ALL weekends until 9pm! :( Glad you were able to enjoy some time together though!!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!