- We got to celebrate grandma's 85th birthday last weekend. All of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren were there to celebrate. It was such a great day to see her so happy. Happy Birthday Grandma.
- This week flew by surprisingly quickly!
- Getting to spend a lot more time with my best friend now that she is officially on maternity. Her little munchkin arrives in a couple of weeks. Last weekend we spent hanging out on her recliners watching Titanic. we felt 17 again!!!
- We finalllllly got a kitchen table. Now I can't' wait to go out and shop for cute placemats and a table runner. Our home is finally shaping up to being a home! It only took 4 years.
- It's been a pretty good week all around.
- Spending time with mom tonight.
- Major blog rut. I feel like there is no creativity living in my brain these days.
What are your happies and your crappies this week? Go over to Stephanie's blog and link up. While you are there don't forget to congratulate Stephanie on her huge accomplishment, GRADUATING COLLEGE tomorrow!!!!