Since It's Ok is ending at the end of this month I'm going to enjoy these last few weeks.
Here we go, It's OK:
- To cry because our neighborhood put in a bear trap. Even though they swear he will be relocated and not killed. The trap caught his this morning and it makes me so sad.
- To really miss coffee when I don't have it.
- That this Ohio story scares the living daylights outta me. Horrible. It's worse than a horror movie.
- To be terrible at keeping secrets.
- To be so tired I've been asleep by 9pm every night this week.
- To be slightly whiny this week and not care a bit.
- To be completely obsessed with online garage sales. We have gotten rid of so much stuff we don't need. I love getting rid of clutter!!! Now all I have to do is quit buying new clothing and I'll be all good!
- To be super excited about hockey playoffs. Let's go RANGERS!